Muscular Stud Jerks off on Webcam – Oh, He’s Got a Big Cock Too
I think the post title pretty much sums up this clip. Sure, there are no shortages of muscular men, monster cock, or a combination of the two on the internet. However, there are those times when I come across a clip that I just simply like above all the other ones. This happens to be that clip.
I can also assure you that his monster dick had nothing to do with my decision to post it. Ok, that’s an obvious lie – it was about 70% of the reason. The other 30% was because I love a man covered in oil and glistening :)