General Suggestions for Faster Video Loading and Online Browsing
Side Note: If you are having problems loading videos (too slow) here are some quick recommendations:
1. Clear your browser cache: While your browsers cache is designed to speed up web browsing, over time, this process may actually begin to slow down your browser as large amounts of data are saved to your hard drive. The cache does not clear itself. Here’s how to do it.
2. Again, clear your browser cache.
3. This site is compatible with all web browsers, but is best viewed using Google Chrome. Regardless of what browser you use, make sure it is up to date.
4. None of these options worked? Try running a speedtest on your internet connection. Ensure your internet provider is providing you with the internet speed you’re (overly) paying for.
* One last note: Like all websites, at times there may indeed be problems on the backend (server) which slows things down. In those instances I will immediately do my best to restore things back to normal.
Comments are closed.